Pilot sets a new world record for the fastest journey around the globe via the North and South poles – covering 25,000 miles in less than 47 hours
- Hamish Harding & Col. Terry Virts Certified by Fédération Aéronautique Internationale for 13 Speed Records on Qatar Executive Gulfstream G650ER Aircraft
- Hamish Harding, Speaker at Corporate Jet Investor London 2015
- Youngest Person and First Nigerian Reach South Pole
- SyberJet Revives SJ30 with Honeywell Flight Deck. Production to begin soon.
- SJ30 business jet company rebadged as Syberjet and set to go into full production